This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Essar Securities Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- LIC – LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD
- STEL HOLDINGS LTD
- WISEC GLOBAL LTD.
- SEASONS TEXTILES LTD.
- DOLLAR INDUSTRIES LTD
- CHPL INDUSTRIES LTD
- TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT & PAPERS LTD.
- GOLECHHA GLOBAL FINANCE LTD.
- GODFREY PHILLIPS INDIA LTD.
- AGI GREENPAC LIMITED
- BCPL RAILWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- BHARAT RASAYAN LTD.
- SQS INDIA BFSI LIMITED
- SAVITA OIL TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- INOX WIND LTD
- KIRLOSKAR FERROUS INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BATA INDIA LTD
- AGI INFRA LTD
- INSECTICIDES (INDIA) LTD.
- KRITI NUTRIENTS LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Essar Securities Ltd (ESSARSEC)?
Can I buy Essar Securities Ltd (ESSARSEC) shares?
How do I buy Essar Securities Ltd (ESSARSEC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Essar Securities Ltd (ESSARSEC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Essar Securities Ltd (ESSARSEC) shares.
In which sector do Essar Securities Ltd (ESSARSEC) belong?
Today's live share price for Essar Securities Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 5.20 with a current market capitalization of .
Essar Securities Ltd was incorporated on December 16, 2005 as a public limited company. The company is primarily engaged in business of providing strategic advisory services and business start up consultancy services. As per the scheme of arrangement between India Securities and the company, the investment division of India Securities Ltd was de-merged into the company with effect from the appointed date, February 1, 2008. The scheme became effective on March 9, 2009. The company`s equity shares were listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd (BSE) with effect from December 30, 2009. In August 2010, the company sold their investments comprising of equity shares of Essar Telecom Infrastructure Pvt Ltd for a total consideration of Rs 49.70 crore.Read more