This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ENERGY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SUPER FINE KNITTERS LIMITED
- GANESH BENZOPLAST LTD.
- ALEMBIC LTD.
- ALPHAGEO (INDIA) LTD.
- ZODIAC-JRD-MKJ LTD.
- VANI COMMERCIALS LTD
- R M DRIP & SPRINK SYS LIMITED
- DHARANI SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD.
- THERMAX LTD.
- ORBIT EXPORTS LTD.
- YASH INNOVENTURES LIMITED
- MANIPAL FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- SANMITRA COMMERCIAL LTD.
- STANDARD CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.
- PREMIER POLYFILM LTD.
- DHANVARSHA FINVEST LTD
- CIL SECURITIES LTD.
- EXXARO TILES LIMITED
- NITIRAJ ENGINEERS LIMITED
- IL&FS ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ENERGY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD. (ENERGYDEV)?
Can I buy ENERGY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD. (ENERGYDEV) shares?
How do I buy ENERGY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD. (ENERGYDEV) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ENERGY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD. (ENERGYDEV) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ENERGY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD. (ENERGYDEV) shares.
In which sector do ENERGY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD. (ENERGYDEV) belong?
Today's live share price for ENERGY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD. is NSE: ₹ 16.75, BSE: ₹ 16.70 with a current market capitalization of .
Energy Development Company Limited was incorporated as a public limited company as on the 19th January, 1995. The company took over execution of Harangi Mini Hydro Electric Power project on BOT (Build Operate Transfer) basis for a period of 40 years from the date of commissioning of the project. The project was initially awarded to M/s. North East Energy Services ("NEES") USA, by the Government of Karnataka. Accordingly an agreement was entered between the Government of Karnataka and M/s. Public Power International Inc ("PPII") a group company of NEES acting on behalf of NEES. In accordance with this agreement a new company was incorporated on the 19th January, 1995 in the name of "Energy Development Company Limited" for executing the project. During the year 1999, the company signed Power Purchase Agreement with Karntaka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd (Formerly KEB) for sale of entire energy generated, which would be valid for 20 years. The Harangi Hydro Electric Project was finally commissioned and synchronised with the grid on 14th July, 1999.Read more