This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CMI LIMITED
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CIPLA LTD
- SAMKRG PISTONS & RINGS LTD.
- SAFAL HERBS LIMITED
- SAREGAMA INDIA LTD.
- JHANDEWALAS FOODS LIMITED
- EMBASSY OFFICE PARKS REIT LIMITED
- ABHIJIT TRADING COMPANY LTD
- SOLARA ACTIVE PHARMA SCIENCES LIMITEDD
- ROSEKAMAL TEXTILES LTD.
- ARIHANT SUPERSTRUCT LTD
- RAINBOW PAPERS LTD.
- ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD.
- RUTTONSHA INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER LTD.
- NITIN FIRE PROTECTION INDUSTRIES LTD.
- LASA SUPERGENERICS LTD
- ANUPAM RASAYAN INDIA LIMITED
- SREE RAYALASEEMA HI-STRENGTH HYPO LTD.
- PHYTO CHEM (INDIA) LTD.
- MAZAGON DOCK SHIPBUIL LIMITED
- BALMER LAWRIE & CO.LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of CMI LIMITED (CMICABLES)?
Can I buy CMI LIMITED (CMICABLES) shares?
How do I buy CMI LIMITED (CMICABLES) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CMI LIMITED (CMICABLES) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CMI LIMITED (CMICABLES) shares.
In which sector do CMI LIMITED (CMICABLES) belong?
Today's live share price for CMI LIMITED is NSE: ₹ 28.45, BSE: ₹ 28.40 with a current market capitalization of .
CMI Limited is in the business of manufacturing Jelly Filled Telecom Cables (JFTC) and now it is chaired by H V Navani. During 1992-93, it has embarked upon an expansion of JFTC to 5 lac ckm p.a. at the exising factory at Faridabad. The cost of the project Rs 5.95 crores has been financed by existing shareholders, Internal accruals and public issue. During 1995-96, it has completed its expansion of 250000 ckm p.a. of JFTC at Faridabad and diversification project for manufacture of 3000 ckm p.a. of Optical Fibre Cables at Bhiwadi. Both the projects having outlay of Rs 12 crores. It has become the first Indian company to commence manufacture of Category-5 Datacom Cables with the most sophisticated equipment in the world with a capacity to produce 6000 kms p.a. During 1997-98, the Company was awarded the ISO 9002 certifications for Optical Fibre Cables Division at Bhiwadi and for Jelly Filled Telecommunication Cables/PVC Cables Division at Faridabad. During the year 1998-99, the Company has decided to focus on Jelly Filled Telecommunication Cables and PVC segments and is disposing its Optical Fibre Cable Unit. The company executed orders worth Rs.480.70 lakhs in the year 1999-2000.Read more