This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Polycab India Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MISHRA DHATU NIGAM LIMITED
- REC LTD
- DRC SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED
- NIKS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- MACROTECH DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- NDR AUTO COMPONENTS LIMITED
- ISL CONSULTING LIMITED
- EICHER MOTORS LTD
- AHLUWALIA CONTRACTS (INDIA) LTD.
- RIDDHI SIDDHI GLUCO BIOLS LTD.
- ALEXANDER STAMPS AND COIN LIMITED
- VARROC ENGINEERING LIMITED
- EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
- JAYASWAL NECO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- WONDER FIBROMATS LIMITED
- INTEGRATED FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- NCL RESEARCH & FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- GAYATRI TISSUE & PAPERS LTD.
- SURYAAMBA SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- OCL INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Polycab India Limited (POLYCAB)?
Can I buy Polycab India Limited (POLYCAB) shares?
How do I buy Polycab India Limited (POLYCAB) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Polycab India Limited (POLYCAB) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Polycab India Limited (POLYCAB) shares.