This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BHAGWATI OXYGEN LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TECHNO ELECTRIC AND ENGINEERING CO. LTD.
- RAVINDRA ENERGY LIMITED
- SAMBANDAM SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- S.E. INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- BHARAT FORGE LTD.
- ZOMATO LIMITED
- LAKSHMI MACHINE WORKS LTD.
- VIJI FINANCE LIMITED
- ACE SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD.
- HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- ARNOLD HOLDINGS LTD
- PRITISH NANDY COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- DUTRON POLYMERS LTD.
- FUTURE RETAIL LTD
- ASTEC LIFESCIENCES LIMITED
- POLYCHEM LTD.
- SUBHASH SILK MILLS LTD.
- BFL ASSET FINVEST LIMITED
- DPSC LIMITED
- ADVIK LABORATORIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of BHAGWATI OXYGEN LTD. (BHAGWOX)?
Can I buy BHAGWATI OXYGEN LTD. (BHAGWOX) shares?
How do I buy BHAGWATI OXYGEN LTD. (BHAGWOX) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BHAGWATI OXYGEN LTD. (BHAGWOX) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BHAGWATI OXYGEN LTD. (BHAGWOX) shares.
In which sector do BHAGWATI OXYGEN LTD. (BHAGWOX) belong?
Today's live share price for BHAGWATI OXYGEN LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 42.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by R R Sharma, S K Sharma and the late B P Bhardwaj, Bhagawati Oxygen was incorporated in 1972. It is engaged in the manufacture of oxygen gas. Its supplies majority of its production to Hindustan Copper. The company has plants at Ghatsila, Bihar, with a capacity of 25 tpd and at Ballabhgarh, Haryana, with a capacity of 140 cmtr ph. The operations at the plant in Ballabhgarh was temporarily suspended during 1993-94, as the plant had already completed its economic life having operated for over 15 years. In 1995-96, the company's performance was affected due to the shut down of the Hindustan Copper during Oct.'95 / Nov.'95 since it was the company's main customer.Read more