This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BARON INFOTECH LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- URAVI T AND WEDGE LAMPS LIMITED
- SURYO FOODS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- IPCA LABORATORIES LTD
- NRB BEARINGS LTD.
- ENNORE COKE LTD.
- SALASAR EXTERIOR CONT LIMITED
- CORPORATE MERCHANT BANKERS LTD
- T D POWER SYSTEMS LTD.
- ZOMATO LIMITED
- RAMA VISION LIMITED
- ABC GAS (INTERNATIONAL) LIMITED
- GUJARAT SIDHEE CEMENT LTD.
- MADHUSUDAN INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SYMBIOX INVESTMENT & TRADING COMPANY LTD
- SUPREME ENGINEERING LIMITED
- SUBROS LTD.
- LARSEN & TOUBRO LTD (L&T)
- ELPRO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- JETKING INFOTRAIN LTD.
- BCC FUBA INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy BARON INFOTECH LTD. (BARONINF) shares?
How do I buy BARON INFOTECH LTD. (BARONINF) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BARON INFOTECH LTD. (BARONINF) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BARON INFOTECH LTD. (BARONINF) shares.
In which sector do BARON INFOTECH LTD. (BARONINF) belong?
Today's live share price for BARON INFOTECH LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Baron Infotech was incorporated on 2nd December, 1996 to acquire Baron Information Technologies, a proprietary concern owned by Mr Rama Raju, who is the founder director of the Company. The Company is currently operating in the areas of developing and implementing Banking automation solutions and Enterprise Resource planning products besides providing maintenance for these products. The Company is planning to expand its operations to include other more profitable areas such as offshore development in the niche area of testing and quality assurance and is also in the process of developing a business to Business ecommerce enabling extranet tool. Baron has End to End Total Bank Automation Solution (TBA) for retail Banking and other modules, with more than 30 installations spread all over Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. Baron has also established its own Enterprise solution for manufacturing industry specifically Process Industry. Baron has tied up with NexPrise USA to exploit the global IT market. The Company is also establishing its own offices in USA and Singapore.Read more