This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in YARN SYNDICATE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SIL INVESTMENTS LTD.
- KUSH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- HITECH CORPORATION LTD
- TEAMLEASE SERVICES LTD
- SETCO AUTOMOTIVE LTD.
- INTELLIVATE CAPITAL VENTURES LTD.
- PRESTIGE ESTATES PROJECTS LTD.
- DECOROUS INVESTMENT & TRADING CO LTD
- INDIAN TERRAIN FASHIONS LTD.
- INDO EURO INDCHEM LTD.
- MARINE ELECTRICAL (I) LIMITED
- PVV INFRA LTD
- PEOPLES INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- LINDE INDIA LIMITED
- ATAL REALTECH LIMITED
- SANCO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SHRISTI INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- AKM LACE AND EMBROTEX LIMITED
- SUVEN LIFE SCIENCES LTD.
- KAIRA CAN CO.LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of YARN SYNDICATE LTD. (YARNSYN)?
Can I buy YARN SYNDICATE LTD. (YARNSYN) shares?
How do I buy YARN SYNDICATE LTD. (YARNSYN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy YARN SYNDICATE LTD. (YARNSYN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to YARN SYNDICATE LTD. (YARNSYN) shares.
In which sector do YARN SYNDICATE LTD. (YARNSYN) belong?
Today's live share price for YARN SYNDICATE LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 12.12 with a current market capitalization of .
Yarn Syndicate, a government-recognised Trading House, was incorporated in May '46 as a public limited company. It belongs to the Patodia-YSL group. The company is one of the largest merchant exporter of cotton yarn from the country. In 1994, the company proposed to set up manufacturing facilities for knitted fabrics and dyed yarn in order to cater to the international buyers with a committed delivery of quality products at competitive price range. The unit was set up at Mudalipalayam (Periyar district), Tamilnadu. The company came out with a public issue in Mar.'94 to part-finance the project. Commercial production of the knitting unit commenced production in 1994-95. The yarn dyeing unit could not be set up by the company due to agitation in the area of Bhawani River Industrial Belt by the local people along with negative attitude of the authorities towards such projects. During 1997-98, the company achieved an export turnover of Rs 80.31 cr. The company was awarded a 'Gold Trophy' for higest exports and 'Bronze Trophy' for export of Cotton Yarn to Non Quota Countries by TEXPROCIL for export during 1996-97.Read more