This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TOKYO PLAST INTERNATIONAL LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CONFIDENCE PETROLEUM INDIA LTD.
- V R WOODART LTD.
- HINDUSTAN COMPOSITES LTD.
- MAHAAN FOODS LTD.
- THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- S H KELKAR AND COMPANY LTD
- SHRI BAJRANG ALLIANCE LTD
- B. P. CAPITAL LIMITED
- AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD.
- RANE ENGINE VALVE LTD.
- SEA TV NETWORK LTD.
- DATASOFT APPLICATION SOFTWARE (INDIA) LIMITED
- EMMBI INDUSTRIES LTD
- JAY BHARAT MARUTI LTD.
- PURPLE ENTERTAINMENT LTD
- HIKAL LTD.
- WALPAR NUTRITIONS LIMITED
- UDAY JEWELLERY INDUSTRIES LTD
- GTV ENGINEERING LTD
- SRS REAL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of TOKYO PLAST INTERNATIONAL LTD. (TOKYOPLAST)?
Can I buy TOKYO PLAST INTERNATIONAL LTD. (TOKYOPLAST) shares?
How do I buy TOKYO PLAST INTERNATIONAL LTD. (TOKYOPLAST) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TOKYO PLAST INTERNATIONAL LTD. (TOKYOPLAST) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TOKYO PLAST INTERNATIONAL LTD. (TOKYOPLAST) shares.
In which sector do TOKYO PLAST INTERNATIONAL LTD. (TOKYOPLAST) belong?
Today's live share price for TOKYO PLAST INTERNATIONAL LTD. is NSE: ₹ 87.75, BSE: ₹ 87.85 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Nov.'92, Tokyo Plast International (TPIL) commenced business in Mar.'94. It was promoted by Malshi L Shah, and chairman and managing director Velji L Shah. In Aug.'94, TPIL came out with a Rs 3.8-cr public issue to part-finance the expansion project at Daman, for the manufacture of thermoware and other household items. The project started commercial production from 1 Apr.'95. The company manufactures a wide range of plastic thermoware and other household items like casseroles, water bottles, hot tiffins, flasks, etc, for the domestic and export markets under the brand name Tokyo. It was awarded the prestigious award of the Second-best Exporter of thermoware in India for 1994-95 by the Plastics & Linoleums Export Promotion Council. During 1997-98, the company introduced 'Spectrum' water jugs and 'Colombus' insullated flasks which was an instant hit in the export markets.Read more