This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Kingfa Science & Technology (India) Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- SOMANY HOM INNOVATION LIMITED
- AD-MANUM FINANCE LTD.
- VEER ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD. (RIL)
- TRANSCORP INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- BALGOPAL COMMERCIAL LIMITED
- SHREE STEEL WIRE ROPES LTD.
- VIDLI RESTAURANTS LIMITED
- FUTURE LIFESTYLE FASHIONS LTD
- PARAG MILK FOODS LTD
- SHERVANI INDUSTRIAL SYNDICATE LTD.
- SIGMA SOLVE LIMITED
- LEMON TREE HOTELS LIMITED
- DEVINSU TRADING LIMITED
- ESSEL PROPACK LTD
- INDIAMART INTERMESH LIMITED
- VICTORIA MILLS LTD.
- MARIS SPINNERS LTD.
- CANARA BANK
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Kingfa Science & Technology (India) Ltd (KINGFA)?
Can I buy Kingfa Science & Technology (India) Ltd (KINGFA) shares?
How do I buy Kingfa Science & Technology (India) Ltd (KINGFA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Kingfa Science & Technology (India) Ltd (KINGFA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Kingfa Science & Technology (India) Ltd (KINGFA) shares.
In which sector do Kingfa Science & Technology (India) Ltd (KINGFA) belong?
Today's live share price for Kingfa Science & Technology (India) Ltd is NSE: ₹ 851.30, BSE: ₹ 854.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Hydro S&S Industries, a Madras-based company, is managed by chairman V Srinivasan, manufactures and markets polypropylene compounds and cable sheathing compounds. In 1997-98, 1373130 equity shares were issued to M/s Hydro Polymers, UK, enabling them to hold 51% stake in the company. In 1993-94, it expanded by setting up a plant at Pondicherry, to cater to the increasing market demands. It commenced production at the Pondicherry plant in 1995. During 1996-97, it expanded its installed capacity from 6000 mt to 8500 mt. In context of the increased off-take of Polypropylene products an expasion capacity available in this division increased to 12,000 MT during the year 1999-2000. In 1995, the company was awarded the ISO 9002 certification from Det Norske Veritas, London, for quality systems at its Pudukottai plant.Read more