This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BILLWIN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- MARDIA SAMYOUNG CAPILLARY TUBES COMPANY LTD.
- STEEL CITY SECURITIES LIMITED
- INTEGRA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LTD.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA MANAGEMENT LTD.
- NB FOOTWEAR LTD.
- KAMDHENU LTD
- CL EDUCATE LTD
- EMERALD LEASING FINANCE & INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD
- SUNDARAM-CLAYTON LTD.
- JYOTI STRUCTURES LTD.
- KIMIA BIOSCIENCES LIMITED
- TIRUPATI SARJAN LTD.
- JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED
- BACIL PHARMA LTD.
- SAI BABA INVESTMENT AND COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES LTD
- DOLLEX INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SAREGAMA INDIA LTD.
- VYAPAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MEYER APPAREL LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD. (SAFARIND)?
Can I buy SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD. (SAFARIND) shares?
How do I buy SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD. (SAFARIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD. (SAFARIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD. (SAFARIND) shares.
In which sector do SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD. (SAFARIND) belong?
Today's live share price for SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD. is NSE: ₹ 1,360.45, BSE: ₹ 1,352.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Started as a partnership firm in 1974 to manufacture plastic moulded luggage at Bombay, Safari Industries (India) [SIIL] became a private limited company in 1980 and a public limited company in Feb.'86. It was promoted by Sumatichandra H Mehta. The company manufactures injection moulded plastic articles and vacuum formed plastic articles, at its plants at Bombay and Halol, Gujarat. The unit at Mumbai is mainly an assembly shop manufacturing plastic moulded luggage from bought out components. Fully integrated plant at Halol, for the manufacture of plastic moulded luggage, was set up in 1982 with an installed capacity of 840 tpa. The capacity of this plant was increased to 1500 tpa in 1985. The company came out with a public issue in Mar.'86 to part-finance the expansion project. The company expanded its capacity at its Halol plant from 1 lac peices to 2 lac peices pa, in 1993-94. The company is planning to develop Luggage Assembling and also Automation in Frame bending in the near future.Read more