This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TAMILNADU STEEL TUBES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MAYUR FLOORINGS LIMITED
- TRANSGENE BIOTEK LTD.
- ASIAN GRANITO INDIA LTD.
- KKALPANA PLASTICK LIMITED
- MANJEERA CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.
- METAL COATINGS (INDIA) LTD.
- SUPERHOUSE LTD.
- SWASTIK SAFE DEPOSIT INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- GIRDHARILAL SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHIVA SUITINGS LIMITED
- CONSOLIDATED CONSTRUCTION CONSORTIUM LTD.
- SHEKHAWATI POLY-YARN LTD.
- FIRSTSOURCE SOLUTIONS LTD.
- VISHAL FABRICS LIMITED
- HSIL LTD.
- KANEL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- DHOOT INDUSTRIAL FINANCE LTD.
- U Y FINCORP LIMITED
- DHRUVA CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- PPAP AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of TAMILNADU STEEL TUBES LTD. (TNSTLTU)?
Can I buy TAMILNADU STEEL TUBES LTD. (TNSTLTU) shares?
How do I buy TAMILNADU STEEL TUBES LTD. (TNSTLTU) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TAMILNADU STEEL TUBES LTD. (TNSTLTU) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TAMILNADU STEEL TUBES LTD. (TNSTLTU) shares.
In which sector do TAMILNADU STEEL TUBES LTD. (TNSTLTU) belong?
Today's live share price for TAMILNADU STEEL TUBES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 10.60 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on July 13, 1979 as a private limited company, Tamilnadu Steel Tubes became a deemed public limited company on 1 Apr.'82 and was converted into a public limited company on 15 Oct.'86. The company was promoted under the leadership of Rakesh Goyal as its Managing Director to manufacture and deal in pipes and tubes such as electric resistance welded black pipes, galvanised pipes, precision pipes, scrap zinc, and metal, etc. The capacity of pipes and tubes were increased from 25000 TPA to 35000 TPA for this the company went into maiden public issue to extent of Rs.248 lacs in 1994. In 1995, the company expanded the activities towards manufacturing of other standard pipes. It also entered into generation of energy through windmill for captive consumption and other uses. During 1999-2000, the compnay became sick company as per the Sick Industrial Companies Act and the directors have initiated steps to determine the measures to be adopted. After hearing the case BIFR has appointed Indian Bank as the operating agency.Read more