This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SURYACHAKRA POWER CORPORATION LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- K K FINCORP LIMITED
- FENOPLAST LTD.
- BSL LTD.
- PERMANENT MAGNETS LTD.
- SYNERGY GREEN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- LINAKS MICROELECTRONICS LTD.
- PTC INDUSTRIES LTD
- MENON PISTONS LTD.
- ALPA LABORATORIES LTD.
- GENERA AGRI CORP LTD
- CENTRAL PROVINCES RAILWAYS CO.LTD.
- DHANVARSHA FINVEST LTD
- BHARAT ROAD NETWORK LTD
- MAHAMAYA STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ALKA DIAMOND INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NITIRAJ ENGINEERS LIMITED
- MACRO (INTERNATIONAL) EXPORTS LTD.
- NB FOOTWEAR LTD.
- KOTHARI FERMENTATION & BIOCHEM LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SURYACHAKRA POWER CORPORATION LTD. (SURYACHAKRA)?
Can I buy SURYACHAKRA POWER CORPORATION LTD. (SURYACHAKRA) shares?
How do I buy SURYACHAKRA POWER CORPORATION LTD. (SURYACHAKRA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SURYACHAKRA POWER CORPORATION LTD. (SURYACHAKRA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SURYACHAKRA POWER CORPORATION LTD. (SURYACHAKRA) shares.
In which sector do SURYACHAKRA POWER CORPORATION LTD. (SURYACHAKRA) belong?
Today's live share price for SURYACHAKRA POWER CORPORATION LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 0.96 with a current market capitalization of .
The Company was originally incorporated as Suryachakra Power Corporation Limited on 28th February 1995. The Company was converted into a private limited company with effect from 9th August 2000. Pursuant to this, the name of the Company was changed to Suryachakra Power Corporation Private Limited. The Company was re-converted into a public limited company with effect from 8th September 2005. Subsequently, the name of the Company was changed to Suryachakra Power Corporation Limited. Dr. S.M. Manepalli and his associates was promoted the company. The company has bagged the award to construct and operate a 20 MW Diesel based Power Plant in Andaman & Nicobar Islands. This Power Station has to work as base loan station and supply energy in the South Andaman i.e. Port Blair and nearby Villages. The plant has commenced the commercial operation on April 2003. It is the only company in the private sector to dedicate a thermal power plant in the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands to the nation. November 2005, the Company has acquired 100% stake in three companies that are also into power generation. Viz. Lahari Power & Steels Limited, South Asian Agro Industries Limited and MSM Energy Limited. Lahari, SAAIL and MSM have become wholly owned subsidiaries of the company.Read more