This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SUBHASH SILK MILLS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BROOKFIELD INDIA REAL ESTATE TRUST LIMITED
- BOSTON TEKNOWSYS (INDIA) LTD
- TVS MOTOR COMPANY LTD
- GUJARAT RAFFIA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GOPAL IRON & STEELS CO.(GUJARAT) LTD.
- IP RINGS LTD.
- TEESTA AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PNB GILTS LTD.
- BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LTD. (BHEL)
- JEEVAN SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGY LTD
- NARMADA MACPLAST DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEM LIMITED
- NECTAR LIFESCIENCES LTD.
- THE PHOENIX MILLS LTD
- JUNCTION FABRICS AND APPARELS LTD
- MANALI PETROCHEMICAL LTD.
- LINC PEN & PLASTICS LTD
- GOKALDAS EXPORTS LTD.
- AMRAWORLD AGRICO LTD.
- PAOS INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SURANA TELECOM AND POWER LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SUBHASH SILK MILLS LTD. (SUBSM)?
Can I buy SUBHASH SILK MILLS LTD. (SUBSM) shares?
How do I buy SUBHASH SILK MILLS LTD. (SUBSM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SUBHASH SILK MILLS LTD. (SUBSM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SUBHASH SILK MILLS LTD. (SUBSM) shares.
In which sector do SUBHASH SILK MILLS LTD. (SUBSM) belong?
Today's live share price for SUBHASH SILK MILLS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 14.21 with a current market capitalization of .
Subhash Silk Mills (SSML) was incorporated on 6 Nov.'70, and promoted by Dharamlal Mehra and Ved Prakash Mehra of the Mehra group. Other group companies include Subhash Exports, Excellent Holdings, Taranga Holdings, Subhash Knitting, Subhash Trading, etc. SSML is headed by chairman Ved Prakash Mehra and managing director Subhash Mehra. The company came out with a Rs 6.6-cr public issue (premium : Rs 40) in Mar.'95 to expand grey cloth manufacturing facilities, shift the existing factory from Andheri, Mumbai, to Sajgaon in Khapoli, and to reduce the work force by offering a voluntary retirement scheme (VRS) to bring down the wage cost per metre. The total fund requirement was estimated at Rs 15.40 cr. SSML manufactures fashion fabrics, dress material and jacquards. It also manufactures shirts and ties and markets them under the brand name Cameo. It exports its products to the Gulf countries, mainly Saudi Arabia. The company is under lockout since 9th March, 1998. The lock-out declared by the company at its Saki-naka unit continued during the year 1999-2000. The company has made a reference to the BIFR which has been completed.Read more