This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in STEELCO GUJARAT LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DALMIA BHARAT SUGAR AND INDUSTRIES LTD
- UNIVERSAL CABLES LTD.
- BANSAL MULTIFLEX LIMITED
- GODREJ AGROVET LIMITED
- BALAJI AMINES LTD.
- JSW ISPAT SPECIAL PRODUCTS LIMITED
- FIRSTSOURCE SOLUTIONS (FSL) LTD
- ETHOS LIMITED
- KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD.
- RATEGAIN TRAVEL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- GUJARAT METALLIC COAL & COKE LIMITED
- TIRUPATI STARCH & CHEMICALS LTD.
- DYNAMIC CABLES LIMITED
- ADITYA BIRLA CAPITAL LTD
- G TECH INFO TRAINING LIMITED
- VIDEOCON INDUSTRIES LTD.
- RAILTEL CORP OF IND LIMITED
- WALPAR NUTRITIONS LIMITED
- NIRAV COMMERCIALS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy STEELCO GUJARAT LTD. (STEELCO) shares?
How do I buy STEELCO GUJARAT LTD. (STEELCO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy STEELCO GUJARAT LTD. (STEELCO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to STEELCO GUJARAT LTD. (STEELCO) shares.
In which sector do STEELCO GUJARAT LTD. (STEELCO) belong?
Today's live share price for STEELCO GUJARAT LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Jan.'89, Steelco Gujarat is promoted by SPICA Investments, Mauritius, belonging to Chanderias (the NRI group), and Essar Gujarat (11% stake). Steelco was set up to implement a Rs 186-cr project to produce cold-rolled coils and flat-rolled products (inst. cap. : 2 lac tpa). The project part-financed by an issue in Aug.'93, was delayed by six months resulting in a cost overrun of Rs 30 cr. The company has been producing cold-rolled products since Apr.'94 and is yet to take up the production of more value-added products like galvanised sheets. The company has a technical collaboration with Hitachi, Japan, for setting up a cold-rolling mill with performance guarantee and for training all the employees of the company. Steelco has a technical support agreement for an electrolytic cleaning line with Nippon Denro, Japan. The company was referred to BIFR in 1997-98. BIFR has decalred the company as a Sick Company and has appointed ICICI as an operating agency. ICICI, the OA, has submitted its report to BIFR, a draft scheme of rehabilitation of the comany, which is under consideration by the FIs/Banks.Read more