This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in STAR PAPER MILLS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PC JEWELLER LTD.
- MALWA COTTON SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- VIRTUAL GLOBAL EDUCATION LTD.
- HELPAGE FINLEASE LIMITED
- FSN E-COMMERCE VENTURES LIMITED (NYKAA)
- APOLLO TRICOAT TUBES LIMITED
- SRI AMARNATH FINANCE LIMITED
- VEERHEALTH CARE LIMITED
- SAHARA HOUSINGFINA CORPORATION LTD.
- SRI RAMAKRISHNA MILLS (COIMBATORE) LTD.
- SHIKHAR LEASING & TRADING LIMITED
- SETCO AUTOMOTIVE LTD.
- SUN TV NETWORK LTD
- KHOOBSURAT LIMITED
- USHAKIRAN FINANCE LTD.
- MAHINDRA HOLIDAYS & RESORTS INDIA LTD.
- CADSYS (INDIA) LIMITED
- GALLANTT METAL LIMITED
- PICTUREHOUSE MEDIA LTD.
- PARMAX PHARMA LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of STAR PAPER MILLS LTD. (STARPAPER)?
Can I buy STAR PAPER MILLS LTD. (STARPAPER) shares?
How do I buy STAR PAPER MILLS LTD. (STARPAPER) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy STAR PAPER MILLS LTD. (STARPAPER) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to STAR PAPER MILLS LTD. (STARPAPER) shares.
In which sector do STAR PAPER MILLS LTD. (STARPAPER) belong?
Today's live share price for STAR PAPER MILLS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 195.75, BSE: ₹ 196.10 with a current market capitalization of .
The company, Star Paper Mills, controlled by the Bajorias, became a sick unit and came under the purview of BIFR in 1986-87. As per the rehabilitation package, the company was taken over by the Duncan Goenka group. The company's product mix consists of writing and printing paper, paper boards and MG kraft paper. The products are marketed under the brand name Star. In 1994, the company expanded and diversified by increasing capacity at its plant in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, besides incorporating a pulping plant. The company also diversified into the sugar segment and is setting up a unit near Saharanpur, with an estimated capacity of 2500 tpd. Star Paper came out with a public issue in May '95. In 1995, the company changed its product mix from bleached (60%) and unbleached (40%) to 100% bleached products. During 1998-99, the company on-going modernisation scheme, the chemical recovery boiler and the evaporator plant were commissioned which reulted in considerable savings in the cost of energy and chemicals. During the year 1999-2000, the company has produced a special variety of document paper for priniting the Constitution of India and has started commercial production of photocopier paper for marketing under its own `Star Copier' brand.Read more