This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Balkrishna Paper Mills Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ASHOKA METCAST LIMITED
- BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL INDIA LIMITED
- RITESH INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- DEVKI LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- JAYSYNTH DYESTUFF (INDIA) LTD.
- SHARPLINE BROADCAST LIMITED
- TREJHARA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- INNOVATIVE TECH PACK LTD.
- TAYLORMADE RENEWABLES LIMITED
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- GBL INDUSTRIES LTD
- RAJRATAN GLOBAL WIRE LTD.
- SYSCHEM (INDIA) LTD.
- INTEGRA TELECOMMUNICATION & SOFTWARE LTD
- APEX FROZEN FOODS LTD
- PRIME PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- SHILP GRAVURES LTD.
- ATAM VALVES LIMITED
- CAPTAIN PIPES LTD
- JIK INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Balkrishna Paper Mills Ltd (BALKRISHNA)?
Can I buy Balkrishna Paper Mills Ltd (BALKRISHNA) shares?
How do I buy Balkrishna Paper Mills Ltd (BALKRISHNA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Balkrishna Paper Mills Ltd (BALKRISHNA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Balkrishna Paper Mills Ltd (BALKRISHNA) shares.