This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SKM EGG PRODUCTS EXPORT (INDIA) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SRI RAMAKRISHNA MILLS (COIMBATORE) LTD.
- SHILP GRAVURES LTD.
- MARKET CREATORS LIMITED
- VIPPY SPINPRO LTD.
- CAPITAL FIRST LTD.
- HB PORTFOLIO LIMITED
- RBL BANK LTD
- SUNCARE TRADERS LTD
- PEOPLES INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- SUPER SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- HOWARD HOTELS LIMITED
- JAUSS POLYMERS LTD.
- KRITI NUTRIENTS LTD
- GRAVITY (INDIA) LIMITED
- SANDESH LTD.
- HUBTOWN LTD.
- RAJA BAHADUR INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- ELIXIR CAPITAL LTD
- NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD.
- INDO COUNT INDUSTRIES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SKM EGG PRODUCTS EXPORT (INDIA) LTD. (SKMEGGPROD)?
Can I buy SKM EGG PRODUCTS EXPORT (INDIA) LTD. (SKMEGGPROD) shares?
How do I buy SKM EGG PRODUCTS EXPORT (INDIA) LTD. (SKMEGGPROD) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SKM EGG PRODUCTS EXPORT (INDIA) LTD. (SKMEGGPROD) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SKM EGG PRODUCTS EXPORT (INDIA) LTD. (SKMEGGPROD) shares.
In which sector do SKM EGG PRODUCTS EXPORT (INDIA) LTD. (SKMEGGPROD) belong?
Today's live share price for SKM EGG PRODUCTS EXPORT (INDIA) LTD. is NSE: ₹ 101.90, BSE: ₹ 103.00 with a current market capitalization of .
SKM Egg Products was incorporated in 1995 as a 100% export oriented unit to produce 3500 MT of Egg Powder at a project cost of Rs.440 million. A moden state of the art processing plant in technical collaboration with Belovo,Belgium was setup and commercial production started in July 1997. Collaboration with BELOVO of Belgium, a company of Internation repute in R & D,processing and Marketing of egg products for more than 25 years and SKMs 3 decades of experiences in the poultry industries gives SKM Egg Products the winning edge. The company obtained Term Loan from IFCI (both Indian Rupees and Foreign Currency) of Rs.19 crores and the project cost later escalated to Rs.44 crore due to exchange rate fluctuation.Read more