This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Siyaram Silk Mills Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SANDESH LTD.
- VIVIMED LABS LTD.
- SHARIKA ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- SRI ADHIKARI BROTHERS TELEVISION NETWORK LTD.
- ELEGANT FLORICULTURE & AGROTECH INDIA LIMITED
- NEGOTIUM INTERNATIONAL TRADE LTD
- VALLEY MAGNESITE COMPANY LTD
- MARVEL DECOR LIMITED
- ALFA TRANSFORMERS LTD.
- TRIDENT TOOLS LTD.
- TEJNAKSH HEALTHCARE LTD
- PIONEER EMBROIDERIES LTD.
- SHREE TIRUPATI BALAJEE FIBC LIMITED
- MANSOON TRADING CO LIMITED
- VEGETABLE PRODUCTS LTD
- FGP LTD.
- WALL STREET FINANCE LTD.
- MOREPEN LABORATORIES LTD.
- CORAL INDIA FINANCE & HOUSING LTD.
- DHARAMSI MORARJI CHEMICAL CO.LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Siyaram Silk Mills Limited (SIYSIL)?
Can I buy Siyaram Silk Mills Limited (SIYSIL) shares?
How do I buy Siyaram Silk Mills Limited (SIYSIL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Siyaram Silk Mills Limited (SIYSIL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Siyaram Silk Mills Limited (SIYSIL) shares.
Today's live share price for Siyaram Silk Mills Limited is NSE: ₹ 502.15, BSE: ₹ 503.30 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Jun.'78 as a private limited company, Siyaram Silk Mills (SSML) was converted into a public limited company in 1980. The company belongs to the Siyaram-Poddar group. Other group companies are Balkrishna Industries and Govind Rubber. Siyaram Finance is SSML's subsidiary. The company manufactures and markets textiles, cotton, woollen synthetics and synthetic blends, etc. The main product of SSML is polyester blended worsted fabrics. In Jul.'93, SSML came out with a Rs 15.37-cr rights issue of 18% PCDs to part-finance the Rs 16.56 cr expansion-cum-modernisation project. In 1998-99, the company installed 4 Sulzer Looms at Silvassa and 8 Dornier Looms at Tarapur Plants at a total cost of Rs 232 Lacs. During 2000-01 the company has installed 16 Air Jet Looms along with the other preparatory machines at its silvassa plant. The total cost of the project is Rs.35 crores and this has been partly financed by bank and balance through internal accruals of the company. The balance 24 looms has commenced its commercial production in 2002-03.Read more