This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Sirohia & Sons Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VCCL LTD.
- AUSTIN ENGINEERING CO.LTD.
- VIJAYA DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE LIMITED
- VALUE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GRM OVERSEAS LTD.
- BASF INDIA LTD
- PASARI SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- BHAGIRADHA CHEMICALS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- EXPO GAS CONTAINERS LTD.
- RICHA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GUJARAT CREDIT CORPORATION LTD.
- MAVI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GEOJIT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- AJEL LTD.
- RAPICUT CARBIDES LTD.
- GUJARAT COTEX LIMITED
- C.J.GELATINE PRODUCTS LTD.
- SOPHIA TRAEXPO LIMITED
- GODAVARI DRUGS LTD.
- KESAR ENTERPRISES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Sirohia & Sons Ltd (SIROHIA)?
Can I buy Sirohia & Sons Ltd (SIROHIA) shares?
How do I buy Sirohia & Sons Ltd (SIROHIA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Sirohia & Sons Ltd (SIROHIA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Sirohia & Sons Ltd (SIROHIA) shares.
In which sector do Sirohia & Sons Ltd (SIROHIA) belong?
Today's live share price for Sirohia & Sons Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 8.66 with a current market capitalization of .
The Company was originally incorporated in Kolkata as "Sirohia & Sons Private Limited" on 28th May, 1990 under the Companies Act, 1956 vide certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal. The Company was subsequently converted in to a Public Limited Company and consequently name was changed to ,Sirohia & Sons Limited " vide fresh certificate of incorporation dated 18th June, 2013 issued by the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal. The company is engaged in the business of dealing in fertilizers and pesticides catering to primarily to Tea Industry located in the North East region of the Country particularly the state of Assam and West Bengal.Read more