This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SC Agrotech Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SHIVKAMAL IMPEX LTD
- SICAGEN INDIA LTD.
- GOLDEN TOBACCO LIMITED
- UNITED LEASING & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GEETANJALI CREDIT AND CAPITAL LTD
- PEE CEE COSMA SOPE LTD.
- BALAJI TELEFILMS LTD.
- SINGER INDIA LIMITED
- MARUTI SECURITIES LIMITED
- VTM LTD.
- DHANADA CORPORATION LTD.
- ARAMBHAN HOSPITALITY SERVICES LTD
- PARAG MILK FOODS LTD
- PRITIKA AUTO INDUSTRIES LTD
- SIEMENS LTD
- UNIVERSAL PRIME ALUMINIUM LTD.
- ADITYA VISION LIMITED
- FERTILIZERS & CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD (FACT)
- B&A PACKAGING INDIA LIMITED
- SURYAVANSHI SPINNING MILLS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SC Agrotech Ltd (SCAGRO)?
Can I buy SC Agrotech Ltd (SCAGRO) shares?
How do I buy SC Agrotech Ltd (SCAGRO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SC Agrotech Ltd (SCAGRO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SC Agrotech Ltd (SCAGRO) shares.
In which sector do SC Agrotech Ltd (SCAGRO) belong?
Today's live share price for SC Agrotech Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 9.51 with a current market capitalization of .
Sheel International Limited was established in the year 1992 to produce milk products like Butter, Pure ghee, Milk powder, Skim milk and Liquid Milk. Government of India emphasized under its various program for nourishment of children, youth, old ager`s and promote production of dairy items the product of the company got good maket response because of expertise of management who were well experienced in Dairy business. But due to creation excess of capacity in the Buland Shahar District and Scarcity of purchase of Raw milk at exorbitant price by Mother Dairy and Amul for Liquid Milk supply in Delhi the surplus milk available for milk processing remained Less resulting cost was jumped and operation become non viable and management has to take a decision to stop the activity in November 1998 and file application with the BIFR for declaration a sick company under section 15(1) of the Sick Industrial Company (Special Provision) Act, 1985. The hon`ble BIFR / AAIFR declined to declare as sick company and dismiss the application / petition of the company.Read more