This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SAPAN CHEMICALS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VIBRANT GLOBAL CAPITAL LTD
- GSB FINANCE LIMITED
- CL EDUCATE LTD
- NEW LIGHT APPARELS LTD
- VINYOFLEX LTD.
- LT FOODS LTD.
- SHRISTI INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- ALAN SCOTT INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- QUESS CORP LTD
- SWISS GLASCOAT EQUIPMENTS
- BHARTIYA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- SEYA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SIRCA PAINT INDIA LIMITED
- COASTAL ROADWAYS LTD.
- C.E. INFO SYSTEMS LIMITED
- VAISHNO CEMENT CO.LTD.
- STANDARD SHOE SOLE AND MOULD (INDIA) LTD.
- TCI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- LKP FINANCE LIMITED
- GOLDEN TOBACCO LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy SAPAN CHEMICALS LTD. (SAPANCHEM) shares?
How do I buy SAPAN CHEMICALS LTD. (SAPANCHEM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SAPAN CHEMICALS LTD. (SAPANCHEM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SAPAN CHEMICALS LTD. (SAPANCHEM) shares.
In which sector do SAPAN CHEMICALS LTD. (SAPANCHEM) belong?
Today's live share price for SAPAN CHEMICALS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
A Baroda-based public limited company, Suryadeep Salt Refinery and Chemical Works was incorporated in Feb.'95. It is promoted by Rajendrasinh Rathod, S P Srivastava and S G Bhagwat. The company is setting up a project at Jamnagar, Gujarat, to manufacture refined iodised salt and drinking water as by-product with an installed capacity of 19,800 tpa and 4,95,00,000 ltr pa respectively. The company entered into a MoU with Niro Kestner, France, for implementing the project. It came out with a public issue of 58,50,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating Rs 585 lac in Mar.'96 to part-finance its project.Read more