This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Safal Securities Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ASIAN GRANITO INDIA LTD.
- MILESTONE GLOBAL LIMITED
- NIIT LTD.
- ISF LIMITED
- DISHA RESOURCES LIMITED
- INTERNATIONAL COMBUSTION (INDIA) LTD.
- UNISON METALS LTD
- TINPLATE COMPANY OF INDIA LTD.
- SIL INVESTMENTS LTD.
- ASTER DM HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- APOORVA LEASING FINANCE AND INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED
- BCC FUBA INDIA LTD.
- BHAGWATI OXYGEN LTD.
- NALIN LEASE FINANCE LTD.
- PLASTIBLENDS INDIA LTD.
- AMARJOTHI SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- MARDIA SAMYOUNG CAPILLARY TUBES COMPANY LTD.
- ADD-SHOP E-RETAIL LIMITED
- SVP GLOBAL TEXTILES LIMITED
- JAGAN LAMPS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Safal Securities Ltd (SAFALSEC) shares?
How do I buy Safal Securities Ltd (SAFALSEC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Safal Securities Ltd (SAFALSEC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Safal Securities Ltd (SAFALSEC) shares.
In which sector do Safal Securities Ltd (SAFALSEC) belong?
Today's live share price for Safal Securities Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Safal Securities Ltd (formerly known as Arrwow Securities Ltd) was incorporated as a public limited company on April 17, 1995 at Ahmedabad. It is in the process of expanding its activities in Fund and Non-Fund based areas like Leasing, Hire Purchase etc. The company`s shares were listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange.Read more