This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HINDCON CHEMICALS LIMITED
- SIMRAN FARMS LTD.
- VANDANA KNITWEAR LTD.
- MULTI COMMODITY EXCHANGE OF INDIA LTD – MCX
- ICE MAKE REFRIGERATION LIMITED
- KLG CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- BARON INFOTECH LTD.
- GRETEX CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED
- N.G.INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BAID LEASING AND FINANCE CO.LTD.
- REGENT ENTERPRISES LTD
- SHREE RAMA NEWSPRINT LTD.
- AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LIMITED
- SUN TV NETWORK LTD
- DISHMAN CARBO AMCIS LTD
- A B COTSPIN INDIA LIMITED
- REC LTD
- PICCADILY SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES LIMITED
- CAPRI GLOBAL CAPITAL LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD. (ROOPAIND)?
Can I buy ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD. (ROOPAIND) shares?
How do I buy ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD. (ROOPAIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD. (ROOPAIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD. (ROOPAIND) shares.
In which sector do ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD. (ROOPAIND) belong?
Today's live share price for ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 33.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Roopa Industries is a part of the TGV Group, a reputed conglomerate in India, which manufactures and exports Chloro Alkali Products, Castor Oil Derivatives, Fatty Acids and Water Treatment Chemicals to various countries. The company is a manufacturer of Neutraceuticals, Fine chemicals, Drug Intermediates and Bulk Drugs since 1998. The facility of the company comprises of the plant and equipment to carry out versatile operations for various reactions and related processes with an aggregate capacity of 60 Kilo Litres supported by utilities to meet chilling requirements of up to -25 Deg C and heating requirements of 500 Deg C coupled with requisite vacuums up to even one Torr and distillations. The company has successfully handled critical and risky processes and have dependable technical expertise for carrying out any labyrinthine hazardous manufacturing operations. The company offers triphenyl phosphine for use as wittig reagent in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics; as catalyst in hydroformylation, isomerisation, and polymerisation of olefins; as catalysing and curing agent in a range of polymerization reactions, epoxy resins, and photopolymers; and as reducing and deoxygenating agent in quinones, epoxides, amine oxides, and sulfoxides. It also provides liquid bromine and 1 bromo 3 chloro propane. In addition, the company offers glucosamine HCl, glucosamine sulphate sodium chloride, and glucosamine sulphate potassium chloride for use in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and nutrition products. It also exports its products to Germany, the Netherlands, and Sri Lanka. The company is based in Hyderabad, India.Read more