This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RAVILEELA GRANITES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- AUTORIDERS INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- ACE EDUTREND LTD
- BENGAL STEEL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- VIPUL LIMITED
- MODERN STEELS LTD.
- UTTAM SUGAR MILLS LTD.
- ALAN SCOTT INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- BANK OF INDIA (BOI)
- BARAK VALLEY CEMENTS LTD.
- KUBERAN GLOBAL EDU SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- KINGS INFRA VENTURES LIMITED
- SANDHAR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- PRESSMAN ADVERTISING LIMITED
- MAVI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- WINRO COMMERCIAL (INDIA) LTD.
- SATIN CREDITCARE NETWORK LTD
- ELNET TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- S R K INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHRISTI INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- NORRIS MEDICINES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RAVILEELA GRANITES LTD. (RALEGRA)?
Can I buy RAVILEELA GRANITES LTD. (RALEGRA) shares?
How do I buy RAVILEELA GRANITES LTD. (RALEGRA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RAVILEELA GRANITES LTD. (RALEGRA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RAVILEELA GRANITES LTD. (RALEGRA) shares.
In which sector do RAVILEELA GRANITES LTD. (RALEGRA) belong?
Today's live share price for RAVILEELA GRANITES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 36.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Oct.'90, Ravi Leela Granites became a public limited company in 1992. It was promoted by P Srinivas Reddy, Neelam Jayant Reddy and Lok Manohar Reddy. The company was in the business of quarrying, cutting and polishing of granite for exports. The company manufactures granite tiles with an installed capacity of 43,158 sq mtr expanded to 81,600 sq mtr pa for both tiles and slabs, deploying a judicious mix of sophisticated imported machinery (from Breton, Italy) and indigenous machinery. The company came out with a public issue to part-finance the expansion of its capacity from 43,158 sq mtr to 81,660 sq mtr pa. The company exports all its products to the quality-conscious markets of the US, Australia, etc, and has carved a niche for itself amongst buyers. The company now also offers tiles and slabs of various formats and thickness and this is an added advantage. RGL's products now include thick slabs (used for monuments), value-added products such as counter tops, bar tops (with their edges finished according to customer requirements), etc.Read more