This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- WOODSVILLA LIMITED
- CENTURY TWENTYFIRST PORTF
- SHINE FASHIONS (INDIA) LIMITED
- MAWANA SUGARS LTD.
- LKP FINANCE LIMITED
- DESH RAKSHAK AUSHDHALAYA LTD.
- AMBASSADOR INTRA HOLDINGS LIMITED
- SATYAM SILK MILLS LIMITED
- WINSOME TEXTILE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ITD CEMENTATION INDIA LTD.
- KISAN MOULDINGS LTD.
- AD-MANUM FINANCE LTD.
- RANE BRAKE LINING LTD.
- HAZOOR MULTI PROJECTS LTD.
- ASIS LOGISTICS LIMITED
- GIAN LIFE CARE LIMITED
- GKW LIMITED
- HARIA EXPORTS LIMITED
- DIKSHA GREENS LIMITED
- HIL LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd (DIXON)?
Can I buy Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd (DIXON) shares?
How do I buy Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd (DIXON) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd (DIXON) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd (DIXON) shares.