This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RAJSHREE SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SUNTECK REALTY LTD.
- PARAS DEFENCE AND SPACE TECH LIMITED
- JOINTECA EDUCATION SOLUTIONS LTD.
- RKD AGRI AND RETAIL LIMITED
- SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD.
- VARDHMAN SPECIAL STEELS LTD.
- CG POWER AND INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS LTD
- AMBALAL SARABHAI ENTERPRISES LTD.
- OLECTRA GREENTECH LIMITED
- CUMMINS INDIA LTD
- INOX LEISURE LTD.
- YORK EXPORTS LTD.
- ALEXANDER STAMPS AND COIN LIMITED
- LEX NIMBLE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- MFS INTERCORP LTD.
- DIGICONTENT LIMITED
- SANDHAR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- JMG CORPORATION LTD.
- KDDL LTD.
- TREKKINGTOES.COM LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RAJSHREE SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD. (RAJSREESUG)?
Can I buy RAJSHREE SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD. (RAJSREESUG) shares?
How do I buy RAJSHREE SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD. (RAJSREESUG) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RAJSHREE SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD. (RAJSREESUG) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RAJSHREE SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD. (RAJSREESUG) shares.
In which sector do RAJSHREE SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD. (RAJSREESUG) belong?
Today's live share price for RAJSHREE SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 33.45, BSE: ₹ 33.15 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 13 Dec.'85, Rajshree Sugars & Chemicals was promoted by the late G Varadraj of the Coimbatore-based P S G family. The company manufactures and markets white crystal sugar and industrial alcohol with installed capacities of 6000 tpd and 45 KL/day respectively. Industrial alcohol is the raw material for a number of chemicals like acetic acid, acetic anhydride, butanol, ethyl acetate, poly vinyl alcohol and vinyl acetate. The company came out with a rights issue in Nov.'92 to part-finance the alcohol project. In 1995-96, the company implemented a co-generation system with an installed capacity of 12 MW and with an additional 3 MW as standby. The company has also been exploring various options in the sugar and allied industries in both areas within the country and overseas. During 1998-99, the company exported 12324240 KWH of power to state grid apart from the captive consumption of sugar & distillery division aggreating to 22056612 KWH. Both the Ist & IInd phase of the system were fully operational during the year. The company has replaced mill turbines using DC motors which increased crushing rate of sugarcane and hence increased generation of power. During 2001-02 RSCL has acquired the entire issued & Subscribed capital of South India Sugars limited situated at Villupuram,TN. It also plans to install 22 MW Co-generation facility at Mundiampakkam at a cost of Rs.65 crores. The facility is expected to be operational by December,2004. The project will be funded partly out of internal accurals and partly by the Banks/FI's.Read more