This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PRATIKSHA CHEMICALS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SUN TV NETWORK LTD
- MARDIA SAMYOUNG CAPILLARY TUBES COMPANY LTD.
- ASM TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- BEEKAY STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD
- SHREE KARTHIK PAPERS LTD.
- SARVOTTAM FINVEST LTD
- THERMAX LTD.
- LYKA LABS LTD.
- WALCHAND PEOPLEFIRST LTD.
- KHATOR FIBRE & FABRICS LTD.
- DEVINE IMPEX LTD.
- KMG MILK FOOD LTD.
- INDIA CEMENTS CAPITAL LIMITED
- SAYAJI HOTELS LTD.
- SVC RESOURCES LIMITED
- NORRIS MEDICINES LIMITED
- IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
- NOBLE POLYMERS LTD
- ARMAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES CO.LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PRATIKSHA CHEMICALS LTD. (PRATIKSH)?
Can I buy PRATIKSHA CHEMICALS LTD. (PRATIKSH) shares?
How do I buy PRATIKSHA CHEMICALS LTD. (PRATIKSH) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PRATIKSHA CHEMICALS LTD. (PRATIKSH) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PRATIKSHA CHEMICALS LTD. (PRATIKSH) shares.
In which sector do PRATIKSHA CHEMICALS LTD. (PRATIKSH) belong?
Today's live share price for PRATIKSHA CHEMICALS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 22.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Pratiksha Chemicals Limited is an India-based chemicals company. The Company is engaged in manufacturing of pigments. Its products include Pigment Green 7, which is in powder form; Pigment Green 7, which is in presscake form, and copper phthalocyanine green crude, which is in presscake form. The Company operates in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Far East and Africa, besides the local Indian market. The manufacturing facility of the Company is located at Sanand, at the suburbs of Ahmedabad City in India. Approximately 90% of the yield are exported to the customers spanning across the globe. Pratiksha Chemicals Limited was incorporated as Pratiksha Chemicals Private Limited on April 24, 1991. It started commercial production of phthalocyanine Pigment Green 7 (C.I.No.:74260) in August 1994 at a very modest capacity of 110 metric tones per annum. To part finance ambitious expansion projects, the company was converted into a public limited company on December 28, 1994. Pratiksha Chemicals Ltd is promoted by Shri H K Patel and Shri H K Bhatt. During the fiscal year ended March 31, 2009, the Company produced 144,944 kilograms of dyes and pigments.Read more