This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VISCO TRADE ASSOCIATES LTD
- MASTER TRUST LIMITED
- KRISHNA CAPITAL AND SECURITIES LTD
- OSWAL OVERSEAS LTD.
- JAYATMA ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- INDIAN BANK
- HINDWARE HOME INNOVATION LIMITED
- EMKAY TAP & CUT TOOLS LIMITED
- JAMMU & KASHMIR BANK LTD
- TARMAT LTD.
- CROWN TOURS LTD
- RSWM LTD.
- S H KELKAR AND COMPANY LTD
- NILA SPACES LIMITED
- GRANULES INDIA LTD
- DEWAN HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- INDO RAMA SYNTHETICS (INDIA) LTD.
- LUMAX AUTO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- KSK ENERGY VENTURES LTD.
- GEMINI COMMUNICATION LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD. (PATINTLOG)?
Can I buy PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD. (PATINTLOG) shares?
How do I buy PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD. (PATINTLOG) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD. (PATINTLOG) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD. (PATINTLOG) shares.
In which sector do PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD. (PATINTLOG) belong?
Today's live share price for PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 15.00, BSE: ₹ 15.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Patel Roadways (PRL) was promoted by Asgar S Patel in 1959. He was the loader, driver and delivery boy for the first consignment of PRL from Bombay to Delhi. He has been instrumental in steering PRL to its present size. It is the flagship of the Patel group, which has about half-a-dozen companies in its fold, including Wall Street Finance, Patel International, Wall Street Construction, etc. PRL has a wide network comprising over 600 branches and servicing over 1100 outlets. The company has also diversified into exports of seafood, leather goods, granite, garments, engineering goods and medical equipment. A public issue was made in 1994 to increase the fleet of trucks from 66 to 166 and to purchase 18 LCVs to enable it to cater to bulk items such as newsprint and commodities. Clockwise Cargo, a division of PRL offers time-bound, precision delivery systems, from the doorstep of the consigner to the doorstep of the consignee, has posted a 100% growth. Corporate Logistics, the second division of the company, offers a total distribution package to large corporate houses. The services offered include collection of goods at the manufacturing site, warehousing facilities, total inventory control and deliveries to retail outlets throughout the country. The company was successful in computerizing a large portion of its network as well as introducing a state-of-the-art track and trace system for improving overall efficiencies.Read more