This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DHARANI SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD.
- ABHISHEK INTEGRATIONS LIMITED
- RAMKRISHNA FORGINGS LTD.
- WEIZMANN LTD.
- ZEE LEARN LTD.
- NARENDRA PROPERTIES LTD.
- RATNAMANI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD
- BHARTIYA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- TAPARIA TOOLS LTD.
- TRANSPEK INDUSTRY LTD.
- JHANDEWALAS FOODS LIMITED
- BANG OVERSEAS LTD.
- ULTRAMARINE & PIGMENTS LTD.
- AVON LIFESCIENCES LTD
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL HOUSE LTD.
- OMAX AUTOS LTD.
- ARVIND LTD.
- LEXUS GRANITO (INDIA) LIMITED
- SABOO BROTHERS LTD.
- TARA JEWELS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD. (PANCHSHEEL)?
Can I buy PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD. (PANCHSHEEL) shares?
How do I buy PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD. (PANCHSHEEL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD. (PANCHSHEEL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD. (PANCHSHEEL) shares.
In which sector do PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD. (PANCHSHEEL) belong?
Today's live share price for PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 328.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a pvivate limited company in 1989 Panchsheel Organics (POL) was later converted into a public limited company in 1992. The Indore-based company is promoted by Mahendra Turakhia and Kishore Turakhia. The company is involved in manufacturing bulk Drugs and drug intermediates. It came out with a public issue of 19,07,300 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating to Rs 1.91 crs in Feb.'96, to expand the manufacturing capacities of bulk drugs. The company is expanding into the manufacture of albendazole, nalidixic acid, carbamezepine, denatonium benzoate, chloropromazine HCL and Tri Flu O Perazine HCL.Read more