This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Ortel Communications Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TRANSWARRANTY FINANCE LTD.
- PRITI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- JIGAR CABLES LIMITED
- CHD DEVELOPERS LTD.
- NAGA DHUNSERI GROUP LTD
- CAMEX LTD.
- VRL LOGISTICS LTD
- ANG LIFESCIENCES INDIA LIMITED
- INCAP LTD.
- NATIONAL PLYWOOD INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- LUCENT INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- NEPTUNE EXPORTS LIMITED
- GEE LTD.
- PLANTER POLYSACKS LTD.
- BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD.
- MINDSPACE BUSINESS PARKS REIT LIMITED
- PONDY OXIDES & CHEMICALS LTD.
- AUTOLINE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHALBY LIMITED
- ISL CONSULTING LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Ortel Communications Ltd (ORTEL) shares?
How do I buy Ortel Communications Ltd (ORTEL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Ortel Communications Ltd (ORTEL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Ortel Communications Ltd (ORTEL) shares.
In which sector do Ortel Communications Ltd (ORTEL) belong?
Today's live share price for Ortel Communications Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Ortel Communications Ltd. is a regional cable television service provider engaged in the distribution of analog and digital cable television services, high speed broadband services & Voice over Internet Protocol ("VoIP") services. Ortel Communications Ltd business is currently focused in the states of Orissa, Chhattishgarh, Andra Pradesh & West Bengal, in India. Ortel services provided under the brand names "Ortel Home Cable", "Ortel Digital" and "Ortel Broadband" are well known names in the regions in which Ortel operates. Ortel Communications Ltd focuses on building a two-way state-of-the-art communication network enabled for `Triple Play` services (video , data, and voice capabilities) with control over the `last mile` .Ortel Communications Ltd. is among the ten major Multi System Operators in India ("MSOs").Read more