This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ICRA LTD.
- SEASONS FURNISHINGS LTD.
- HONEYWELL AUTOMATION INDIA LTD
- BRILLIANT PORTFOLIOS LIMITED
- AAR COMMERCIAL COMPANY LTD
- ZODIAC ENERGY LIMITED
- GTPL HATHWAY LTD
- KATARE SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- INDITRADE CAPITAL LIMITED
- IMPEX FERRO TECH LIMITED
- SAKUMA EXPORTS LIMITED
- COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES CO.LTD.
- PACIFIC INDUSTRIES LTD.
- EXCEL CASTRONICS LIMITED
- GALADA POWER & TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
- TECHNOFAB ENGINEERING LIMITED
- AMSONS APPARELS LTD
- KHFM HOSPITALITY FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED
- OMKAR SPECIALITY CHEMICALS LTD.
- RESONANCE SPECIALTIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd (NH)?
Can I buy Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd (NH) shares?
How do I buy Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd (NH) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd (NH) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd (NH) shares.
In which sector do Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd (NH) belong?
Today's live share price for Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd is NSE: ₹ 719.05, BSE: ₹ 719.05 with a current market capitalization of .
Narayana Hrydayalaya ltd was founded in 2000 by Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty. The company is the leading private healthcare service providers in India, operating a chain of multispecialty, tertiary and primary healthcare facilities. The companies first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and it has grown to 56 facilities with 5,442 operational beds. The company at present has a network of of 23 hospitals (multispeciality and superspeciality healthcare facilities which provide tertiary care), 8 heart centres (superspeciality units which are set up in a third party hospital) and 24 primary care facilities (including clinics and information centres), across a total of 31 cities, towns and villages in India, with 5,442 operational beds 25 and the potential to reach a capacity of up to 6,602 beds.Read more