This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Mangalam Industrial Finance Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BANNARI AMMAN SUGARS LTD.
- MARGO FINANCE LIMITED
- LORDS ISHWAR HOTELS LIMITED
- BUDGE BUDGE COMPANY LTD
- NANDAN DENIM LIMITED
- NATIONAL STEEL & AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BHARAT FORGE LTD
- LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD.
- AARTECH SOLONICS LIMITED
- RUNEECHA TEXTILES LTD.
- CEAT LTD.
- PTC INDIA LTD.
- GOLECHHA GLOBAL FINANCE LTD.
- ISL CONSULTING LIMITED
- IL&FS INVESTMENT MANAGERS LTD.
- CANTABIL RETAIL INDIA LTD.
- STERLING POWERGENSYS LIMITED
- ABAN OFFSHORE LTD.
- SHILPI CABLE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- GYAN DEVELOPERS & BUILDERS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Mangalam Industrial Finance Ltd (MANGIND)?
Can I buy Mangalam Industrial Finance Ltd (MANGIND) shares?
How do I buy Mangalam Industrial Finance Ltd (MANGIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Mangalam Industrial Finance Ltd (MANGIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Mangalam Industrial Finance Ltd (MANGIND) shares.
In which sector do Mangalam Industrial Finance Ltd (MANGIND) belong?
Today's live share price for Mangalam Industrial Finance Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 4.30 with a current market capitalization of .
Mangalam Industrial Finance Ltd ( MIFL) was incorporated under the provision of The Companies Act, 1956 as public limited Company in the name of `Mangalam Industrial Finance Limited` The company has subsequently obtained the Certificate for Commencement of Business on 5th of March, 1983. The Company currently does NBFC business in the following verticals namely Investment/Trading in Shares & Securities, Investment/Trading in Mutual Funds, Corporate Loans, Personal Loans, Trade Financing, Financial ServicesRead more