This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MAHARASHTRA SCOOTERS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SCOOTERS INDIA LTD.
- SHRIRAM PROPERTIES LIMITED
- BGIL FILMS & TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- GANGA FORGING LIMITED
- UNI ABEX ALLOY PRODUCTS LTD.
- DIGJAM LTD
- SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD.
- LASA SUPERGENERICS LTD
- KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD.
- OCL IRON AND STEEL LTD.
- KRIDHAN INFRA LIMITED
- UNITED DRILLING TOOLS LTD.
- ASAHI INFRASTRUCTURE & PROJECTS LTD.
- KG DENIM LTD.
- NUWAY ORGANIC NATURALS INDIA LTD.
- MARGO FINANCE LIMITED
- UNITED SPIRITS LIMITED (MCDOWELL)
- KRATOS ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- KCP SUGAR & INDUSTRIES CORPORATION LTD.
- RR FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MAHARASHTRA SCOOTERS LTD. (MAHSCOOTER)?
Can I buy MAHARASHTRA SCOOTERS LTD. (MAHSCOOTER) shares?
How do I buy MAHARASHTRA SCOOTERS LTD. (MAHSCOOTER) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MAHARASHTRA SCOOTERS LTD. (MAHSCOOTER) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MAHARASHTRA SCOOTERS LTD. (MAHSCOOTER) shares.
In which sector do MAHARASHTRA SCOOTERS LTD. (MAHSCOOTER) belong?
Today's live share price for MAHARASHTRA SCOOTERS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 4,976.50, BSE: ₹ 4,950.00 with a current market capitalization of .
The makers of Priya scooters, Maharashtra Scooters was jointly promoted by Western Maharashtra Development Corporation and Bajaj Auto. The company was incorporated at Pune in Jun.'75 and it came out with its first public issue in Nov.'77. The company, at the time of inception, entered into a technical know-how agreement with Bajaj Auto, the tenure of which was specified as 10 years from the date of commencement of commercial production or till the company achieved a total production of 3 lac scooters,whichever is later. Commercial production at its Satara plant commenced in Aug.'76. Under the scheme of re-endorsement of industrial capacity with reference to minimum economic scales of operation announced by the government, the company expanded the installed capacity of motorised two-wheelers (350 cc engine capacity) during 1985-86. Further expansions have increased the installed capacity to 1.5 lac numbers in 1996-97. During 1998-99, the company installed a Pre-treatment-cum-Cathodic Electro Deposition Plant, the plant is eco-friendly plant is expected to give boost to the product quality. In 1999-2000, the company was awarded ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 from Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI). In the year 2004-05, the company was awarded re-certification of QMS as per ISO 9001/2000.Read more