This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MAHALAXMI RUBTECH LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DRA CONSULTANTS LIMITED
- TRINITY TRADELINK LIMITED
- KCCL PLASTIC LTD.
- IDFC LIMITED
- CROMPTON GREAVES CONSUMER ELECTRICALS LTD
- SILVER OAK COMMERCIAL LTD.
- DCM FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- DELTA LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- BAJAJ FINANCE LTD
- PADAM COTTON YARNS LTD.
- RCL RETAIL LTD.
- SFL INTERNATIONAL LTD
- MANIPAL FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- MULTIPURPOSE TRADING & AGENCIES LTD.
- HG INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- AASTAMANGALAM FINANCE LIMITED
- GALLANTT ISPAT LIMITED
- TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT & PAPERS LTD.
- JBF INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PROCAL ELECTRONICS INDIA LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MAHALAXMI RUBTECH LTD. (MHLXMIRU)?
Can I buy MAHALAXMI RUBTECH LTD. (MHLXMIRU) shares?
How do I buy MAHALAXMI RUBTECH LTD. (MHLXMIRU) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MAHALAXMI RUBTECH LTD. (MHLXMIRU) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MAHALAXMI RUBTECH LTD. (MHLXMIRU) shares.
In which sector do MAHALAXMI RUBTECH LTD. (MHLXMIRU) belong?
Today's live share price for MAHALAXMI RUBTECH LTD. is NSE: ₹ 132.75, BSE: ₹ 133.60 with a current market capitalization of .
Mahalaxmi Rubtech Limited was incorporated in the state of Gujarat as a Public Limited Company and obtained certificate for commencement of Business. At present, the Company is engaged in the manufacture of Rubber Printing Blankets with installed capacity of 30,000 ft. per annum at Plot No. 315, N.H. No. 8, Ishanpur Road, Narol, Ahmedabad. The company was promoted by Mr. Jeetmal Parekh who has more than 28 years of experience in the industry and business of textile, chemicals, dyes and rubber industries. The Company is trying to increase the sales in domestic markets and also by developing new products used other than the textile industries.Read more