This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in LIME CHEMICALS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BARODA EXTRUSION LIMITED
- FORTIS MALAR HOSPITALS LIMITED
- GDL LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- NORTHERN PROJECTS LIMITED
- N.K.INDUSTRIES LTD.
- USHA MARTIN EDUCATION & SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- NATIONAL GENERAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- DHANADA CORPORATION LTD.
- MAHALAXMI RUBTECH LTD.
- NACL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- AJOONI BIOTECH LIMITED
- GRANDEUR PRODUCTS LTD
- PARADEEP PHOSPHATES LIMITED
- OMNI AXS SOFTWARE LTD.
- SAUMYA CONSULTANTS LTD
- MEGASTAR FOODS LIMITED
- SAMPRE NUTRITIONS LTD.
- FERMENTA BIOTECH LIMITED
- ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE CO LIMITED
- PUNJAB COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of LIME CHEMICALS LTD. (LIMECHM)?
Can I buy LIME CHEMICALS LTD. (LIMECHM) shares?
How do I buy LIME CHEMICALS LTD. (LIMECHM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy LIME CHEMICALS LTD. (LIMECHM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to LIME CHEMICALS LTD. (LIMECHM) shares.
In which sector do LIME CHEMICALS LTD. (LIMECHM) belong?
Today's live share price for LIME CHEMICALS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 25.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in the State of Maharashtra, Lime Chemicals Limited (LCL) is engaged in the business of manufacture of Calcium Carbonate. It is Chaired by R H Meghani & Managed by H I Dawoodani. A rights issue was made during 1996 to its existing shareholders and also detachable and tradeable warrants was issued to the shareholders. In 1995-96, LCL enchanced its installed capacity of calcium carbonate by 3000 mtpa. During 1996-97, the installed capacity of calcium carbonate has been expanded from 21600 to 27600 mtpa. During 1997-98, Thirani Chemicals Limited was amalgamated with the Company and as per the Scheme of Amalgamation share holders of TCL are entitled to one equity share of the company for every share of TCL held by them. The total installed capacity of Calcium Carbonate was 62500 MTPA an increase of 7100 MTPA.Read more