This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in LAKSHMI PRECISION SCREWS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- S V GLOBAL MILL LTD.
- NACL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- MADHYA BHARAT AGRO PRODUCTS LIMITED
- TOBU ENTERPRISES LTD.
- ECOPLAST LTD.
- CRANES SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- SRESTHA FINVEST LTD
- DECCAN HEALTH CARE LIMITED
- KIRAN PRINT-PACK LIMITED
- KLK ELECTRICAL LTD
- IVRCL LTD
- GUJARAT PETROSYNTHESE LTD.
- LANDMARC LEISURE CORPORATION LIMITED
- RACL GEARTECH LTD
- JK TYRE & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- EVEREST KANTO CYLINDER LTD.
- KEERTI KNOW & SKILL LIMITED
- GILADA FINANCE & INVESTMENTS LTD
- BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD (BEL)
- ELANTAS BECK INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of LAKSHMI PRECISION SCREWS LTD. (LAKPRE)?
Can I buy LAKSHMI PRECISION SCREWS LTD. (LAKPRE) shares?
How do I buy LAKSHMI PRECISION SCREWS LTD. (LAKPRE) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy LAKSHMI PRECISION SCREWS LTD. (LAKPRE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to LAKSHMI PRECISION SCREWS LTD. (LAKPRE) shares.
In which sector do LAKSHMI PRECISION SCREWS LTD. (LAKPRE) belong?
Today's live share price for LAKSHMI PRECISION SCREWS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 5.33 with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by the late Bimal Pershad Jain and his associates, Lakshmi Precision Screws (LPS) was converted into a public limited company in 1971. Initially manufacturing high-tensile fasteners, its product range has increased steadily to cater to different industrial sectors including automobiles, machine tools, refrigeration, textile machinery, etc, for the export and domestic markets. The company is one of the leading exporters of industrial fasteners in India. It has been awarded the Certificate of Export Excellence by the Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC) twice in succession in 1992-93 and 1993-94, in recognition of its export performance. The public issue in 1983 part financed the expansion of installed capacity from 2800 tpa to 6000 tpa, which was later revised to 5000 tpa. A rights issue funded the installation of a modern plant in 1993, near the existing one, increasing the capacity to 7500 tpa. In 1995-96, the company envisaged an expansion/modernisation scheme involving a capital outlay of Rs 16.55 cr with an installed capacity of 2700 tpa. The company has entered into a joint venture agreement with the Bossard International AG, Switzerland for development of software and marketing/distribution of new range of fasteners for niche market of electrical and electronics etc. In 2001-02 the company was awarded the Golden Peacock Environment Management award which was given by WEF.Read more