This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Kapston Facilities Management Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SUPERIOR FINLEASE LTD
- JSG LEASING LIMITED
- MEERA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- OMKAR OVERSEAS LIMITED
- D-LINK (INDIA) LTD
- JAYABHARAT CREDIT LIMITED
- SIKA INTERPLANT SYSTEMS LTD.
- SAGAR CEMENTS LTD.
- PARAMOUNT COSMETICS (INDIA) LTD.
- CONTAINER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
- BERGER PAINTS INDIA LTD
- K P ENERGY LIMITED
- AUTOMOTIVE STAMPINGS & ASSEMBLIES LTD.
- IITL PROJECTS LIMITED
- SANATHNAGAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- ZODIAC CLOTHING CO.LTD.
- CHANDRA BHAGAT PHARMA LIMITED
- STEELCAST LTD.
- NORTHLINK FISCAL AND CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- TCNS CLOTHING CO LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Kapston Facilities Management Limited (KAPSTON)?
Can I buy Kapston Facilities Management Limited (KAPSTON) shares?
How do I buy Kapston Facilities Management Limited (KAPSTON) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Kapston Facilities Management Limited (KAPSTON) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Kapston Facilities Management Limited (KAPSTON) shares.