This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in JPT SECURITIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SJS ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- SPICE MOBILITY LIMITED
- KNOWLEDGE MARINE & ENGINEERING WORKS LIMITED
- VALLABH STEELS LTD.
- TAMILNADU STEEL TUBES LTD.
- WELSPUN ENTERPRISES LTD
- ORIENTAL CARBN & CHEM LTD
- CALIFORNIA SOFTWARE CO.LTD.
- NAHAR SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- GUJARAT HOTELS LTD.
- SUNIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MEGASOFT LTD.
- HATHWAY CABLE & DATACOM LTD
- SUN TV NETWORK LTD
- MRP AGRO LIMITED
- OK PLAY INDIA LTD.
- SUMEET INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BHARAT WIRE ROPES LTD
- JSW HOLDINGS LIMITED
- MEGA NIRMAN AND INDUSTRIES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy JPT SECURITIES LTD. (JPTSEC) shares?
How do I buy JPT SECURITIES LTD. (JPTSEC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy JPT SECURITIES LTD. (JPTSEC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to JPT SECURITIES LTD. (JPTSEC) shares.
In which sector do JPT SECURITIES LTD. (JPTSEC) belong?
Today's live share price for JPT SECURITIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
JPT Securities Ltd is a Non-Banking Financial Company presently engaged in the business of Investments. The company is engaged in the business of dealing in shares and securities, providing financial services such as bill discounting, investment in shares, etc. Apart from this it also provides corporate advisory and electricity generation through windmills. The company is based in Mumbai, India. JPT Securities was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on April 13, 1994 and obtained Certificate of Commencement of Business on June 15, 1994 under the Companies Act, 1956 from Registrar of Companies NCT Delhi & Haryana. The company is promoted by Jagdish Prasad Totla and his associates. In 2003, JPT Securities placed an order with NEPC for supply of wind mills machines. Its plants are located in Coimbatore and Tirunelveli district in Tamilnadu, having an installed capacity of 675 KVA. Its main customer is Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB).Read more