This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SERVOTEACH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- JUBILANT FOODWORKS LTD
- ESCORTS KUBOTA LTD
- DOLFIN RUBBERS LIMITED
- UNIMERS INDIA LTD.
- GANGES SECURITIES LIMITED
- SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD.
- HUHTAMAKI PPL LIMITED
- BIOPAC INDIA CORPORATION LTD.
- PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LIMITED
- PRECOT MERIDIAN LIMITED
- NCL RESEARCH & FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- TREKKINGTOES.COM LIMITED
- CHOWGULE STEAMSHIPS LTD.
- GAMMON INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS LTD.
- MILLENNIUM ONLINE SOLUTIONS INDIA LIMITED
- RADAAN MEDIAWORKS (I) LTD.
- CLASSIC ELECTRICALS LIMITED
- NITESH ESTATES LTD
- GENSOL ENGINEERING LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD. (JAYCH)?
Can I buy JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD. (JAYCH) shares?
How do I buy JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD. (JAYCH) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD. (JAYCH) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD. (JAYCH) shares.
In which sector do JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD. (JAYCH) belong?
Today's live share price for JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 6.95 with a current market capitalization of .
Jayshree Chemicals Ltd. (JCL) is a widely held public limited company incorporated on April 17, 1962 in the state of West Bengal. The registered office of the company is presently located at P.O. Jayshree Dist. Ganjam, Orissa- 761025 and the corporate office of the company is located at 31, Chowringhee Road, Kolkata - 700 016. The equity shares of the company are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange. The company is engaged in the manufacturing of Caustic soda, Liquid Chlorine and Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) based on Mercury cell technology at Ganjam District, East Coast of Orissa in the area of 125 acres of land, having an installed capacity of 22,500 MTPA, 15,500 MTPA and 20,000 MTPA of Caustic Soda, Liquid Chlorine and HCL respectively. JCL was originally promoted by Bangur Brothers Ltd in Ganjam District on the East Coast of Orissa. Controlling interest of JCL was passed on to Shri S. K. Bangur, after division in the Bangur Group. JCL is operating as Caustic Soda, Chlorine & Hydrochloride Acid manufacturing unit since 1967.Read more