This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in INDIAN TONERS & DEVELOPERS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- IL&FS ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD.
- SMITHS & FOUNDERS (INDIA) LIMITED
- NITESH ESTATES LTD
- ASAHI INFRASTRUCTURE & PROJECTS LTD.
- INDIANIVESH LTD.
- RASANDIK ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD.
- AGRO PHOS INDIA LIMITED
- RADAAN MEDIAWORKS (I) LTD.
- RODIUM REALTY LIMITED
- BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL INDIA LIMITED
- RGF CAPITAL MARKETS LTD
- TRIDENT LTD
- STEL HOLDINGS LTD
- SHUBHLAXMI JEWEL ART LIMITED
- INDIA INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST
- VIJAYA DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE LIMITED
- NMS RESOURCES GLOBAL LIMITED
- SKYPAK SERVICE SPECIALIST LTD.
- AMI ORGANICS LIMITED
- NCL RESEARCH & FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of INDIAN TONERS & DEVELOPERS LTD. (INDTONER)?
Can I buy INDIAN TONERS & DEVELOPERS LTD. (INDTONER) shares?
How do I buy INDIAN TONERS & DEVELOPERS LTD. (INDTONER) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy INDIAN TONERS & DEVELOPERS LTD. (INDTONER) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to INDIAN TONERS & DEVELOPERS LTD. (INDTONER) shares.
In which sector do INDIAN TONERS & DEVELOPERS LTD. (INDTONER) belong?
Today's live share price for INDIAN TONERS & DEVELOPERS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 181.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Sushil Jain is the Chairman & Managing Director of the Indian Toners and Developers Limited was incorporated in the year 1990. The company is mainly engaged Manufacturing of Toners for Photocopiers and also Developers of Photocopiers.During the year 2001 the company's total turnover increased by 7.9% compared to previous year turnover of Rs.2558 lacs. This slight increase was due to tough competition in the market and import of toner by traders, The company has decided to install a Pilot Plant to develop new quality products at competitive prices. The company is also planning to import substitution of plant/machinery items by developing indigenous ones for economy in working. The total Equity Share Capital of the Company till March 2001 was Rs.8.06 crores,consisting of 8058900 equity shares of Rs.10/- each.Read more