This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ASHOKA REFINERIES LTD.
- UCO BANK
- YASH PAPERS LTD.
- STARCOM INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
- RPSG VENTURES LIMITEDD
- TUTICORIN ALKALI CHEMICALS & FERTILISERS LTD.
- ADISHAKTI LOHA AND ISPAT LIMITED
- BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL INDIA LIMITED
- VIPUL ORGANICS LTD
- GEEKAY WIRES LIMITED
- WALCHAND PEOPLEFIRST LTD.
- FIRST CUSTODIAN FUND (INDIA) LTD.
- PAUL MERCHANTS LTD
- POWERHOUSE GYM & WELLNESS
- ORIENT GREEN POWER COMPANY LTD.
- INDIAN ACRYLICS LTD.
- G N A AXLES LTD
- KEY CORP LTD.
- SAB EVENTS & GOVERNANCE
- ORIENTAL CARBN & CHEM LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG)?
Can I buy HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG) shares?
How do I buy HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG) shares.
In which sector do HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG) belong?
Today's live share price for HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd is NSE: ₹ 273.00, BSE: ₹ 273.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd was originally incorporated as Curie Centre of Oncology Private Limited on March 12, 1998 at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India as a private limited company. The name of the company was subsequently changed to HealthCare Global Enterprises Private Limited on November 14, 2005. Thereafter the company was converted into a public limited company and the name of the company was changed to HealthCare Global Enterprises Limited on July 5, 2006. Healthcare Global is a provider of speciality healthcare in India focused on cancer and fertility. Under the "HCG" brand, it operates the largest cancer care network in India in terms of the total number of private cancer treatment centres licensed by the AERB. Under the "Milann" brand, it operates fertility centres. As of December 31, 2015, HCG network consisted of 14 comprehensive cancer centres, including its` centre of excellence in Bengaluru, three freestanding diagnostic centres and one day care chemotherapy centre across India. The company also provides fertility treatment under its` Milann brand. It acquired 50.10% equity interest in BACC Healthcare in 2013 which operates fertility centres under the Milann brand, through itself and its wholly-owned subsidiary, DKR Healthcare. Pursuant to this acquisition, it operates four Milann fertility centres in Bengaluru.Read more