This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Hcp Plastene Bulkpack Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- DEVKI LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- KIMIA BIOSCIENCES LIMITED
- SOMANY CERAMICS LTD.
- HOV SERVICES LTD.
- EMA INDIA LIMITED
- LYKIS LIMITED
- CAPRI GLOBAL CAPITAL LIMITED
- MOONGIPA CAPITAL FINANCE LTD.
- DOLLAR INDUSTRIES LTD
- DIANA TEA CO.LTD.
- SUPREME INFRASTRUCTURE INDIA LTD.
- BASF INDIA LTD
- GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD.
- PH TRADING LTD.
- CYBELE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- R J BIO-TECH LTD
- PEETI SECURITIES LTD.
- ASIA CAPITAL LIMITED
- PHYTO CHEM (INDIA) LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Hcp Plastene Bulkpack Limited (GOPALA)?
Can I buy Hcp Plastene Bulkpack Limited (GOPALA) shares?
How do I buy Hcp Plastene Bulkpack Limited (GOPALA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Hcp Plastene Bulkpack Limited (GOPALA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Hcp Plastene Bulkpack Limited (GOPALA) shares.
Today's live share price for Hcp Plastene Bulkpack Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 388.55 with a current market capitalization of .
Gopala Polyplast (GPL) is a manufacturer of HDPE/PP Woven sacks with an installed capcaity of 7925 tons and diversified into textile woven labels (inst. cap. : 59 mln pa) at a total cost of Rs 13.17 cr. The label project went on stream in Apr.'94 and the expanded capacity of HDPE/PP woven sacks, in Jan.'95. Textile woven labels are used in readymade garments (shirts, trousers, dresses), hosiery, terry towels, leather shoes, knitwear, etc. These labels are import-substitutes which enjoy a high demand-supply gap of around 840 mln.Read more