This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Hasti Finance Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PADMALAYA TELEFILMS LTD.
- SK INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LIMITEDD
- ELNET TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- TRIVENI TURBINE LTD.
- KESAR TERMINALS & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- SUJANA UNIVERSAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KOTHARI PETROCHEM LTD
- SONA HI SONA JEWELLERS (GUJARAT) LIMITEDD
- SYMBIOX INVESTMENT & TRADING COMPANY LTD
- SANGHI CORPORATE SERVICES LTD.
- HOME FIRST FINANCE COMPANY INDIA LIMITED
- REMI SECURITIES LTD.
- HARDCASTLE & WAUD MFG.CO.LTD.
- INTERNATIONAL HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- HUBTOWN LTD.
- GOLDIAM INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- MOLD-TEK TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- NARBADA GEMS AND JEWELLERY LTD.
- SAB EVENTS & GOVERNANCE
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Hasti Finance Limited () shares?
How do I buy Hasti Finance Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Hasti Finance Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Hasti Finance Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Hasti Finance Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 4.70 with a current market capitalization of .
Hasti Finance Limited provides financial services in India and offers hire purchase finance for the auto sector. Hasti Finance was incorporated as a private limited company on August16, 1994 and was converted into a public limited company on March 24, 1995. The company gets its income from interest, hire purchase and financing of commercial and domestic vehicles, and other financing activities. Margins are under strain due to the entry of banks and financial institutions with similar activities. The registered office is located in Chennai, Tamil Naidu. In December 2007, the company approved investments for acquisition or taking up membership of BSE, NSE, NCDEX and MCIX exchanges for entering the stock broking business. The company approved to acquire the 100% stakes in Surana Computers & Software Ltd, a company doing the computer hardware and software development.Read more