This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in HARIYANA SHIP BREAKERS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SAINT-GOBAIN SEKURIT INDIA LTD.
- INCEPTUM ENTERPRISES LTD
- UMANG DAIRIES LIMITED
- POOJA ENTERTAINMENT AND FILMS LTD.
- CROWN LIFTERS LIMITED
- ALKALI METALS LTD.
- SARTHAK METALS LIMITEDD
- LYKIS LIMITED
- FILTRON ENGINEERS LTD.
- HAZOOR MULTI PROJECTS LTD.
- WORTH INVESTMENT & TRADING CO LTD
- KUMAR WIRE CLOTH MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD.
- SHEELA FOAM LTD
- LORENZINI APPARELS LIMITED
- AGRO PHOS INDIA LIMITED
- REPRO INDIA LTD.
- HIND COMMERCE LIMITED
- NEULAND LABORATORIES LTD.
- NAGARJUNA FERTILIZERS AND CHEMICALS LIMITED
- ANJANI SYNTHETICS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy HARIYANA SHIP BREAKERS LTD. (HRYNSHP) shares?
How do I buy HARIYANA SHIP BREAKERS LTD. (HRYNSHP) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy HARIYANA SHIP BREAKERS LTD. (HRYNSHP) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to HARIYANA SHIP BREAKERS LTD. (HRYNSHP) shares.
In which sector do HARIYANA SHIP BREAKERS LTD. (HRYNSHP) belong?
Today's live share price for HARIYANA SHIP BREAKERS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 91.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 9 Jul.'81, Hariyana Ship Breakers (HSBL) was promoted by Shanti Sarup Agarwal, Rajeev Agarwal, Sanjeev Agarwal and Rakesh Agarwal. The promoters also have interests in Inducto Steels, Inducto Ispat Alloys, Haryana International, etc. HSBL is managed by Shanti Sarup Agarwal, the chairman and managing director. HSBL is in the business of ship-breaking at the world famous Alang Ship Breaking Yard, where it has a plot. The ships are purchased from foreign as well as Indian companies. The company has broken 21 ships so far including M V Chidambaram, one of the biggest passenger liners ever owned by an Indian company. HSBL faced some problems in 1992 and 1993 due to non-availability of ships for breaking and non-availability of foreign exchange for importing old ships.Read more