This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GV FILMS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VARUN MERCANTILE LIMITED
- POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD
- VASCON ENGINEERS LTD
- JINDAL STEEL & POWER LTD (JSPL)
- KMC SPECIALITY HOSPITALS (INDIA) LTD.
- JIYA ECO-PRODUCTS LTD
- SANCO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SHEKHAWATI POLY-YARN LTD.
- SANTOSH FINE-FAB LTD.
- SANMITRA COMMERCIAL LTD.
- MOTOR & GENERAL FINANCE LTD.
- LYPSA GEMS & JEWELLERY LTD
- KBS INDIA LIMITED
- POCL ENTERPRISES LTD
- TOYAM INDUSTRIES LTD
- POLYGENTA TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- MAHANAGAR TELEPHONE NIGAM LTD (MTNL)
- GIRIRAJ CIVIL DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- SUJANA UNIVERSAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BRANDBUCKET MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of GV FILMS LTD. (GVFILM)?
Can I buy GV FILMS LTD. (GVFILM) shares?
How do I buy GV FILMS LTD. (GVFILM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GV FILMS LTD. (GVFILM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GV FILMS LTD. (GVFILM) shares.
In which sector do GV FILMS LTD. (GVFILM) belong?
Today's live share price for GV FILMS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 0.82 with a current market capitalization of .
G V Films incorporated in 1989 to produce and distribute feature films in various languages, G V Films was the first company in India to go public for film distribution with permission from the Government of India. G V Films has entered into a tie-up with Sony, Japan, to manufacture, for the first time in India, compact discs (CDs), which were hitherto imported. In 1994-95, it acquired a theatre complex in Thanjavur, Tamilnadu. It is also planning to conver the existing theatre into multiplex by adding two more mini theatres with in-built shopping complex. G V Films proposes to enter the television industry, with the launch of GV-TV. Apart from a music channel, a sports channel and a movie channel, it also proposes to beam BBC programmes shortly. The company will also enter the booming home video market. It plans to enter the communication business in a large way, establish ultra-modern studios and cinemas, set up high-tech video production centres, produce epic serials for television and the mass media and discover further avenues in the communication and entertainment businesses in India and abroad. M/s.One World Media Network Infotainment Ltd is in the process of amalgamating with the company as necessary approvals has to be awaited from Highcourt of Judicature at Madras.Read more