This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Grand Foundry Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NOIDA TOLL BRIDGE COMPANY LTD.
- RISHIROOP LTD
- RAMKY INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- UNIPHOS ENTERPRISES LTD
- LACTOSE (INDIA) LTD.
- CREDITACCESS GRAMEEN LIMITED
- B & A LTD.
- ZYDUS WELLNESS LTD.
- CLASSIC GLOBAL FINANCE & CAPITAL LTD
- SIGACHI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ISTREET NETWORK LIMITED
- PG ELECTROPLAST LTD.
- PITTI ENGINEERING LIMITED
- DALMIA REFRACTORIES LIMITED
- PARTY CRUISERS LIMITED
- LAKSHMI MACHINE WORKS LTD.
- EVEREST ORGANICS LTD.
- TINPLATE COMPANY OF INDIA LTD.
- TINNA RUBBER AND INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- DHARANI SUGARS & CHEMICALS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Grand Foundry Limited (GFSTEELS)?
Can I buy Grand Foundry Limited (GFSTEELS) shares?
How do I buy Grand Foundry Limited (GFSTEELS) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Grand Foundry Limited (GFSTEELS) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Grand Foundry Limited (GFSTEELS) shares.
Today's live share price for Grand Foundry Limited is NSE: ₹ 3.00, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Acquired by the Janglas in 1978, Grand Foundry (GFL) manufactures cold-finished stainless and alloy steel bars. In Feb.'92, it came out with a public issue. Today, GFL is India's premier bright steel bar (mainly stainless steel) processing house. It has to its credit one of the best-equipped plants in the country and some of the sophisticated and efficient processing technologies in the world. GFL supplies practically every grade of steel required by the engineering industry to customers spread throughout India, and in the US, Japan, Europe, Australia, Canada, etc. The company bagged an award from the Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC) of India for the sixth year in succession (since 1988-89). GFL is a government-recognised Export House. It has implemented a two fold backward integration project by installing a wire rod and bar mill along with a steel-making facility. The Rs 250-cr project was completed in the fag end of 1997.Read more