This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GAJRA BEVEL GEARS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ARVEE LABORATORIES INDIA LIMITED
- RCC CEMENTS LTD.
- SPACENET ENTERSPRISES INDIA LIMITED
- ORIENTAL RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- ADOR MULTIPRODUCTS LIMITED
- KALYANPUR CEMENTS LTD.
- SML ISUZU LIMITED
- AIRO LAM LIMITED
- TOUCHWOOD ENTERTAIN LIMITED
- JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MEGASOFT LTD.
- RAMA STEEL TUBES LTD
- HEALTHFORE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- TRENT LTD.
- G K P PRINTING & PACKAGING
- ZEE MEDIA CORPORATION LIMITED
- SPICEJET LTD.
- DCM LTD.
- USHA MARTIN EDUCATION & SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- RAJNANDINI METAL LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy GAJRA BEVEL GEARS LTD. (GAJRA) shares?
How do I buy GAJRA BEVEL GEARS LTD. (GAJRA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GAJRA BEVEL GEARS LTD. (GAJRA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GAJRA BEVEL GEARS LTD. (GAJRA) shares.
In which sector do GAJRA BEVEL GEARS LTD. (GAJRA) belong?
Today's live share price for GAJRA BEVEL GEARS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Gajra Bewel Gears, incorporated in 1962 and promoted by I S Gajra, is a leading manufacturer of automotive gear. It exports it's products to the US, Western Europe, Central Africa, the Gulf and ASEAN countries. It's plant was located at Dewas, Madhya Pradesh. Initially the company has technical collaboration with Veb Hochvakuum-Dresden, Germany and later it has also entered into technical collaboration agreement with two more companies, Antonov Automotive Technologies Europe B.V. and Antomotive Europe B.V. for manufacture of Automatic Transmission for cars, LCVs and HCVs. The company has increased its production capacity to meet the growing demands from domestic and export markets with the funding from IDBI. The company has a good marketing infrastructure comprising 19 offices all over India and a network of over 1500 dealers. GBGL has diversified into the manufacture of transmission gears and has incorporated a new company, Garha Gear, for this purpose. The company has developed some new Crown Wheel and Pinions for domestic and export market. GBGL was the first Gear Manufacturing Company in India to get the ISO 9001 Certification from TUV of Germany, this was achieved during 1999-2000. On Dec 28, 2000, the company has issued 16,25,400 shares to the promoters of the company on preferential basis thus increasing the share capital to Rs.6 crores.Read more