This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Econo Trade (India) Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KAJARIA CERAMICS LTD.
- VINATI ORGANICS LIMITED
- SCAN STEELS LIMITED
- VINTRON INFORMATICS LTD.
- AMANI TRADING & EXPORTS LTD.
- FRONTIER CAPITAL LTD
- MUKAND ENGINEERS LTD.
- APIS INDIA LTD.
- DEEP INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- TERA SOFTWARE LTD.
- LADAM AFFORDABLE HOUSING LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK LTD
- BROOKS LABORATORIES LTD.
- STEEL STRIPS INFRASTRUCTURES LTD.
- SAGAR SOYA PRODUCTS LTD.
- STEWARTS & LLOYDS OF INDIA LTD.
- HIMACHAL FIBRES LTD.
- SIKKO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- AMCO INDIA LTD.
- NEO CORP INTERNATIONAL LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Econo Trade (India) Ltd (ETIL)?
Can I buy Econo Trade (India) Ltd (ETIL) shares?
How do I buy Econo Trade (India) Ltd (ETIL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Econo Trade (India) Ltd (ETIL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Econo Trade (India) Ltd (ETIL) shares.
In which sector do Econo Trade (India) Ltd (ETIL) belong?
Today's live share price for Econo Trade (India) Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 8.29 with a current market capitalization of .
he Company was originally incorporated as Econo Trade (India) Limited on 20th November, 1982 under the Companies Act, 1956 in the State of West Bengal. Econo Trade (India) Limited obtained certificate of Commencement of Business pursuant to Section 149(3) of the Companies Act, 1956 from the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal vide certificate dated 4th December, 1982. The Company registered itself as NBFC with RBIRead more