This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in DCM Financial Services Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- FORTIS MALAR HOSPITALS LIMITED
- APOLLO HOSPITALS ENTERPRISE LTD
- UNIVERSAL ARTS LTD.
- INDIAN TONERS & DEVELOPERS LTD.
- TRANWAY TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- B.L.KASHYAP AND SONS LTD.
- GOWRA LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- CYBERTECH SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE LTD.
- FOSECO INDIA LTD.
- MAYUKH DEALTRADE LTD
- SPECTRA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VCU DATA MANAGEMENT LTD
- IRIS MEDIAWORKS LTD.
- MT EDUCARE LTD.
- SUNSHINE CAPITAL LIMITED
- ALLIANCE INTEGRATED METALIKS LTD.
- MAHAN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- HINDUSTAN ORGANIC CHEMICALS LTD.
- CAPLIN POINT LAB LTD.
- MOHOTA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of DCM Financial Services Limited (DCMFINSERV)?
Can I buy DCM Financial Services Limited (DCMFINSERV) shares?
How do I buy DCM Financial Services Limited (DCMFINSERV) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy DCM Financial Services Limited (DCMFINSERV) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to DCM Financial Services Limited (DCMFINSERV) shares.
Today's live share price for DCM Financial Services Limited is NSE: ₹ 3.45, BSE: ₹ 3.61 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Feb.'91 and promoted by the DCM group, DCM Financial Services (DFSL) started its auto-finance business in Mar.'94. DFSL has been granted category-I merchant banking registration by SEBI. It offers well-diversified portfolio services equipment leasing, hire-purchase,inter-corporate deposits, bill discounting, etc to its fast-growing list of clients. To augment its long-term resources, strengthen its merchant banking activities and expand its fund-based activities, an equity issue at a premium was made in 1994-95. The company's post-issue equity stands at Rs 12.94 cr, and net worth, at Rs 23.74 cr. Its future plans include financing DCM-Daewoo cars. The other areas of focus are merchant banking and financial advisory services. Portfolio management services for individual investors is also on the cards. In 1995-96, the credit rating of the company was upgraded to the high-safety - AA - category from the level of adequate safety. During the year, the branch network was expanded and strengthened to achieve better access in the market. During 2000-2001 the company had entered into IT related activities and the income generated from the fields are such as Technical support services,ERP implementation and other IT related activities.Read more