This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Chennai Ferrous Industries Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- LML LTD.
- UNIVERSAL CABLES LTD.
- VINDHYA TELELINKS LTD.
- RAJ OIL MILLS LIMITEDD
- LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD.
- KESAR TERMINALS & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- TANEJA AEROSPACE & AVIATION LTD.
- RISA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- APIS INDIA LTD.
- ARCEE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SOURCE NATURAL FOODS & HERBAL SUPPL LTD.
- DUTRON POLYMERS LTD.
- GUJARAT STATE FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED
- SHREE RAJESHWARANAND PAPER MILLS LTD.
- PRIME URBAN DEVELOPMENT INDIA LTD.
- CONART ENGINEERS LTD.
- BLB LTD.
- GODAVARI DRUGS LTD.
- HITECH CORPORATION LTD
- PUROHIT CONSTRUCTION LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Chennai Ferrous Industries Ltd (CHENFERRO)?
Can I buy Chennai Ferrous Industries Ltd (CHENFERRO) shares?
How do I buy Chennai Ferrous Industries Ltd (CHENFERRO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Chennai Ferrous Industries Ltd (CHENFERRO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Chennai Ferrous Industries Ltd (CHENFERRO) shares.
In which sector do Chennai Ferrous Industries Ltd (CHENFERRO) belong?
Today's live share price for Chennai Ferrous Industries Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 175.70 with a current market capitalization of .
CHENNAI FERROUS INDUSTRIES LIMITED was incorporated on May 07, 2010, as a public limited Company, under the Companies Act, 1956 with the main objects to manufacture of Sponge Iron products. With the end and intent of realigning the business operations undertaken by Kanishk Steel Industries Limited ("Demerged Company"), all the assets and liabilities of the Sponge Iron Division of the Demerged Company have bee vested with Chennai Ferrous Industries Limited on a going concern basis in accordance with Sections 391 to 394 of the Companies Act, 1956.Read more